Access MQ Training
Meeting Your Consulting, Research & Training Needs
The Consulting, Research and Training Unit (CRT) of Access MQ acts as a link between University academics and industry and government.
CRT provides project, contract and tender management as well as training services to University academics and acts as their commercial and contractual representative when engaged in consulting and training services for industry or government.
For more than 20 years, CRT has been helping bring Macquarie University expertise to the market.
Introducing Access MQ Training
Access MQ Training provides management of the coordination and delivery of education and training programs to Macquarie University. Programs can be Non-Award Professional Development Courses, Customised Programs tailor-made to fit an organisation's needs and/or utilising our extensive eLearning capabilities to provide blended or online programs.
Access MQ Training is your partner through the full lifecycle of your training opportunity:
- Needs analysis
- Stakeholder Negotiations
- Building Client Relationships
- Curriculum development and design
- Promotion and marketing
- Scheduling and student booking systems
- Event Management
- Program Delivery including customised Face-to-Face and eLearning
- Assessment and accreditation
- Regulatory compliance
- Project Management
- Financial Management, billing and collections
- Quality management, review and continuous improvement
- ISO 9001 Accreditation
- Approved Registered Training Organisation
Access MQ Training in numbers
- Business Development - $45m+ in revenue for Uni
- Bids & Proposal Support - $25m+ in tenders won with over 50% success rate
- $20m+ in IGS research funding for MQ
- Positively impacting 3000+ families per year
- Marketing team 25+ new campaigns per year
- 7000+ users of our eLearning programs per year
- Over 10 key support systems: QM, CRM, Project Mgt, Finance, Payroll, RTO, Governance, Insurance, Risk, WIKI and Performance Mgt
- High level governance with 4 audits per year